Thursday, January 1, 2009

Family Times



Thanksgiving in Pittsburgh. Robby so looks forward to getting to wear the official turkey carving apron. . .





Lindsay was playing photographer. . .




Me and my sister-in-law Jeni My little sister, Karman

Aunt Linda
Cynthia (what a face!)
Uncle Mike












I wasn't really excited about having a birthday this year. But I guess considering the alternative it's not that bad! My husband got up early and baked me a birthday cake and my family took me to O'Charley's for my birthday lunch.










My Mom watched the kids so Robby and I could go on a "dinner date" for our anniversary.










After our traditional New Year's Day dinner of baked pork loin, cabbage, and black-eyed peas (which I like to call "dirt beans" because I'd rather eat dirt!) my Mom decided to use her artistic talents on the leftovers. . .





And we got to spend some time with my niece Sophie while her parents recovered from their New Year's Eve party. She is so cute. . .




No comments: